one time i was trying to dirty talk with my ex boyfriend and i started saying ‘i’ve been a very bad girl’ and he said ‘why what have you done?’ and i didnt know what to say next so i just said ‘i’ve burnt down a house’
This sums up my relationship with most people I know.
i will always assume indirects are about me. you could make a post/tweet like “ugh i hate that you raised me this way” and i’d be like i’m sorry i shouldn’t have done that
if you have a pet and i’ve ever visited your house: i’m sorry
do you ever get cuddle frustrated? Not sexually frustrated, but just get really frustrated and asdfghklg because you’re not cuddling someone right now and you just really need to feel someone with their arms around you and bury your face in their neck and just feel them close
This is what anime sounds like to our parents
ITS THE THING
HEL P I CANT BRETAHE
listen, i’m never going to let you use my laptop idk what exactly i have to hide but i’m 200% sure there’s something
That’s it. That’s the flavor I’ve been looking for.
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
Page 1 of 1704